Issue, n° 4
- Next India and an Indian Village: 50 Years of Economic Development in Palanpur
- Previous Compte-rendu de lecture: Annick, Fenet, Documents d’archéologie militante La mission Foucher en Afghanistan (1922-1925)
- agriculture article Book review call for papers caste COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy demography digital technologies economics Economics & Development education environment evaluation france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim opportunities Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism research research assistant researcher seminar sociology South Asia study talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- Jean-Thomas Martelli– Chair Symposium on “Outsourcing democracy: What does advisory do to political parties and governance in South Asia?” on June 2, 2023.
- Joël Cabalion – Key Speaker in Colloquium entitled “After Displacement: Relocating Social inequalities in Resettlement”, on 18 May 2023
- [Article published] Mohd Osama, 2023. “An Ethnographic Exploration of the Muslim Vote in India”, Sage Research Method (January)
- [Job Offer] Research Assistant in Social Sciences, Deadline – 20 May 2023.
- [YouTube link] Recordings of CSH-AXA International Conference