Issue, n° 4
- Next story India and an Indian Village: 50 Years of Economic Development in Palanpur
- Previous story Compte-rendu de lecture: Annick, Fenet, Documents d’archéologie militante La mission Foucher en Afghanistan (1922-1925)
- agriculture article Book review call for papers caste conference COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy demography digital technologies economics Economics & Development education evaluation france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim opportunities Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism representation research research assistant researcher rural India South Asia study talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- [Call for Paper] AJEI Joint Workshop, Deadline – 30 November 2023.
- Roland Lardinois, in the recording of the CSH Seminar
- Surinder S. Jodhka – book discussion “The Indian Village: Rural Lives in the 21st Century.”, 6 November 2023.
- [Job Offer] Research Assistants in Social Sciences, Deadline – 30 October 2023.