Skip to content
- Jonathan Koshy, 2023. “Reading Edward Said in the backdrop of the Israel-Hamas war”. The Hindu on 29 November.
- Mathieu, Ferry and Jeanne Subtil. 2023. “Digitized matchmaking : Marriage-making Strategies of the New Middle Class Through Online Matrimonial Advertisements in India”, working paper no 19, CSH-IFP
- Tawa Lama , Stéphanie . 2023. “AAP, Apps and WhatsApp: What Digitalization Does to (and Says about) Participatory Governance in Delhi.” South Asia Multidisciplinary Academic Journal (30).
- Parkar, Khaliq, and Stéphanie Tawa Lama. 2023. “Introduction. The Digitalization of Urban Governance in India: Ideas, Instruments and Practices.” South Asia Multidisciplinary Academic Journal (30).
- Kundu, Tista. 2023. “Inequality of Opportunity in Elementary Level School Education: Evidence from India.” Indian Journal of Human Development.
- Dervillé, Marie, Diego Manriquez, Bruno Dorin, Claire Aubron, and Didier Raboisson. 2023. “Indian Dairy Cooperative Development: A Combination of Scaling up and Scaling out Producing a Center-Periphery Structure.” World Development, 170:106249.
- Dervillé, Marie, Bruno Dorin, Léa Jenin, Didier Raboisson, and Claire Aubron. 2023. “Inclusiveness of the Indian Dairy Sector: An Institutional Approach.” Journal of Economic Issues 57(3):994–1017
- Agarwal, Bina. 2023. “Revisiting Cape Town After 25 years: Apartheid, Cheetahs and Land Righ” in The Wire, September 7.
- Khan, Aasim, Midhat Fatimah, Kabir Dureja, and Vedant Jumle. 2023. “Decoding the Star System: Twitter and Its Impact on Journalism in the Global South.” Global Policy 1758-5899.13252.
- Webb, Martin, Aasim Khan, Venkata Ratnadeep Suri, Riad Azam, and Farhat Salim. 2023. “Between Hunger and Contagion: Digital Mediation and Advocacy during the COVID-19 Emergency in Delhi.” Third World Quarterly 1–17.