ARC (Asian Research Center) Working paper, n° 43
- Next Maoïsme et lutte armée en Inde contemporaine
- Previous Interview on Small Town Governance Indian Institute of Ahmedabad, Newsletter The Globalizing State, Public Services and the New Governance of Urban Local Communities in India
Popular writing and other publications
TAWA LAMA, Stéphanie. 2022. Gram sabha. G. Petit, L. Blondiaux, I. Casillo, J.-M. Fourniau, G. Gourgues, S. Hayat, R. Lefebvre, S. Rui, S. Wojcik, & J. Zetlaouï-Léger (Éds.), Dictionnaire critique et interdisciplinaire de la Participation, DicoPart (2ème édition). GIS Démocratie et Participation.
25 Nov, 2022
- agriculture article Book review call for papers caste COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy demography digital technologies economics Economics & Development education environment evaluation food france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim opportunities Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism research research assistant researcher seminar sociology South Asia talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- [CSH-CPR Workshop #Hybrid] Qasbah to Municipality: Contesting Social Hierarchy at Local Boards in the United Provinces (1916-1946) (S. Niazi) on March 28, 2023 3:45 pm
- [CSH-AXA International Conference] Socio-Economic Inequality in India on March 30, 2023 10:00 am
- [CSH Seminar #Hybrid] Child Marriage in an International Frame: A Feminist Review from India (Mary E. John) on April 3, 2023 5:00 pm
- [CSH Workshop] Priest, Soldier, Spy: British colonial archive and the many lives of Gabriel de Vogt. (J. Varghese Koshy) on April 17, 2023 5:00 pm
- Baishakh Chakrabarti, in the recording of the CSH Workshop
- Corinne Lefèvre, in the recording of the CSH Seminar
- Kalaiyarasan A., in the recording of the CSH Workshop
Emilie Crémin and Sonia Binte Murshed, in the recording of the CSH Workshop
- [Job Offer] Quantitative Research Assistant at CSH, Deadline – 28 March 2023.