OPENING HOURS & DAYS
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
(Closed during lunch hours: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM)
LIBRARY ACCESS MODALITIES
Given the current sanitary conditions, the number of places is limited. Therefore, it is imperative to book your visit appointment at least 48 hours in advance. Please respect the physical distancing measures and wear a mask.
- New members to book your seat: click HERE
- Already registered members to book your seat: click HERE
- To find and select your documents: click HERE
- At the time of your first visit, kindly come with your vaccination proof, a copy of your ID (and original ID), and one passport-size photograph.
- For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wi-Fi access and Internet facility for laptop.
- Drinking water facilities.
- Photocopies can be made max one chapter on a payment basis @1/page.
- Limited options in food and drinks are available at the canteen (drinks, sandwiches, cookies). You are free to bring your lunch box and to sit in the outdoor canteen space.
- Meet and discuss with other researchers.
Accessible to people with special needs.
Contact & Location
Nearest Metro lines: Lok Kalyan Marg (Yellow line) & Khan Market (Violet Line)