Popular writing and other publications
TAWA LAMA, Stéphanie. 2022. Gram sabha. G. Petit, L. Blondiaux, I. Casillo, J.-M. Fourniau, G. Gourgues, S. Hayat, R. Lefebvre, S. Rui, S. Wojcik, & J. Zetlaouï-Léger (Éds.), Dictionnaire critique et interdisciplinaire de la Participation, DicoPart (2ème édition). GIS Démocratie et Participation.
25 Nov, 2022
- agriculture article Book review call for papers caste COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy demography digital technologies economics Economics & Development education environment evaluation food france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim opportunities Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism research research assistant researcher seminar sociology South Asia talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- [CSH-CPR Workshop #Hybrid] Qasbah to Municipality: Contesting Social Hierarchy at Local Boards in the United Provinces (1916-1946) (S. Niazi) on March 28, 2023 3:45 pm
- [CSH-AXA International Conference] Socio-Economic Inequality in India on March 30, 2023 10:00 am
- [CSH Seminar #Hybrid] Child Marriage in an International Frame: A Feminist Review from India (Mary E. John) on April 3, 2023 5:00 pm
- [CSH Workshop] Priest, Soldier, Spy: British colonial archive and the many lives of Gabriel de Vogt. (J. Varghese Koshy) on April 17, 2023 5:00 pm
- Baishakh Chakrabarti, in the recording of the CSH Workshop
- Corinne Lefèvre, in the recording of the CSH Seminar
- Kalaiyarasan A., in the recording of the CSH Workshop
Emilie Crémin and Sonia Binte Murshed, in the recording of the CSH Workshop
- [Job Offer] Quantitative Research Assistant at CSH, Deadline – 28 March 2023.