- Next Aprajita Sarcar, part of a three-day online conference titled “Love, Sex and Data” organised by the Agents of Ishq and the YP Foundation, on 7-9 October 2021
- Previous Barathi Nakkeeran, (2021) Intersectional Solidarity in “Against White Feminism” Chicago Review of Books (August 2021)
TAWA LAMA, Stéphanie. 2022. Gram sabha. G. Petit, L. Blondiaux, I. Casillo, J.-M. Fourniau, G. Gourgues, S. Hayat, R. Lefebvre, S. Rui, S. Wojcik, & J. Zetlaouï-Léger (Éds.), Dictionnaire critique et interdisciplinaire de la Participation, DicoPart (2ème édition). GIS Démocratie et Participation.
25 Nov, 2022
- activism agriculture article Book review call for papers caste COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy demography digital technologies economics Economics & Development education environment evaluation food france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim opportunities Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism research research assistant researcher sociology South Asia talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- [CSH Workshop] Deconstructing citizenship in the classroom: a case-study of Muslims in Delhi (K. Bhatty) on February 6, 2023 5:00 pm
- [CSH Seminar #Hybrid] Endogamy and Christianity in Kerala : Analyzing the Knanaya Debate (N. Donald) on February 13, 2023 5:00 pm
- Nikhil Menon, in the recording of the CSH Seminar
- Dr. Laurence Gautier – Panel Discussion on “The School at Ajmeri Gate: Delhi’s Educational Legacy” (15 February 2023).
- Christophe Z Guilmoto, lecture “Will prenatal sex selection ever stop?” on 3 February 2023.
- Vanessa Guignery, “Literature and the Indian working class: Mridula Koshy in conversation” Journal of Postcolonial Writing, January 2023
- Blog by Paul Pavitra and Bruno Ventelou, “Efficacité et équité en santé, amis ou ennemis ?” in CES