Nuclear deterrence today anchors the national security of all states that possess nuclear weapons. Certain principles or requirements of nuclear deterrence are the same for all such countries. For instance, the ability to threaten...
- agriculture contribution cooperative data mining democracy development Distributions Dominance economics Economics & Development education emerging evaluation fieldwork france government hospital ideas india Inequality infectious diseases maternity modern India modernity opportunities Ordinal Pakistan Palanpur plastic politics practices public good Rajasthan recycling research assistant slums society subjective uncertainty Territorial Dynamics Transfers urban development urban landscape village waste working paper
- No Events
- The documentary The People of Waste, co-directed by R. de Bercegol (CSH) is now available online
- Prof. Nicolas Gravel to be part of a climate change panel at IIC on 2nd March 2019
- [Job Offer] Post-doc position in Social Sciences
- [Job Offer] Research Assistants for field work
- [Job Offer] Director of Institut Français de Pondichéry