- Next La violence de caste en Inde aujourd’hui
- Previous Sources of Heterogeneity in the Efficiency of Indian Pharmaceutical Firms
- agriculture article Book review call for papers caste conference COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy demography digital technologies economics Economics & Development education evaluation france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism representation research research assistant researcher rural India sociology South Asia study talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- [CSH Workshop] Everyday legality: an empirical analysis of legal consciousness in India (A. Dinkar) on October 9, 2023 5:00 pm
- [CSH Seminar] Is caste a relevant comparative concept? (R. Lardinois) on October 23, 2023 5:00 pm
- Dr. Laurence Gautier – in a Conference “Jamia’s women. Delhi and Beyond – Ways into the Public Sphere”, 10-11 October 2023.
- Ashish Kothari, in the recording of the CSH Seminar
- Baishakh Chakrabarti – Seminar on “Bringing Down the House: The Legal Construction of Gambling ‘Spaces’ (1883-1913)” (20 September 2023).
- Dr. Laurence Gautier – in a Conference “Between democracy and progress? Development, Nation Building and Education in Early Post-Colonial India (1930-1964)”, 26-28 October 2023.
- [Opportunities] Call for applications for research grants in “Islamology”, Deadline-22 September 2023