- activism agriculture Bihar caste COVID-19 CSH data mining Delhi dengue Dominance economics Economics & Development education evaluation food france gender group farming History identity india inequalities innovation Kerala minorities Muslim Ordinal Pakistan pandemic plastic politics Politics & Society populism recycling research research assistant Sayyid social status South Asia student Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh waste working paper
[Screening & Discussion]
The People of Waste on October 29, 2021 5:30 pm
- Jean-Thomas Martelli speaks on “Deenbandhu? Populism, commonness and mimesis: a computational study of Indian political speeches”, organised by King’s College London on 12 October 2021
- Jean-Thomas Martelli part of the South Asian Intellectual History Seminar series on “The making of a populist: Entering politics and autonomy-seeking in contemporary India”, on 11 October 2021
- Aprajita Sarcar, part of a three-day online conference titled “Love, Sex and Data” organised by the Agents of Ishq and the YP Foundation, on 7-9 October 2021
- Jean-Thomas Martelli (CSH) intervene with Christophe Jaffrelot (SciencesPo-CERI/CNRS) in the seminar ” Vers une approche du populisme comme représentation mimétique? Une étude computationelle des discours de Narendra Modi”, on Tuesday, 21 September 2021.
- Barathi Nakkeeran, (2021) Intersectional Solidarity in “Against White Feminism” Chicago Review of Books (August 2021)