Member of the Economics & Development research area under Bruno Dorin, Anmol Seghal co-wrote an article presenting a crossed study of Kerala and Uttar Pradesh responses to the COVID threat available here: https://www.counterview.net/2020/04/uttar-pradesh-and-kerala-preparedness.html
- activism agriculture Bihar Book review caste COVID-19 CSH data mining Delhi economics Economics & Development education epidemics food france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala majority Muslim opportunities Pakistan phd position plastic politics Politics & Society preference recycling religion representative research research assistant Sayyid social status South Asia student Territorial Dynamics urban waste webinar working paper
- Ribadeau Dumas H. , (2021) फ्रांस से लेकर भारत तक, नारीवाद पर अंग्रेज़ी भाषा के दबदबे के बारे में मैंने क्या समझा। FII – Feminism in India (April 2021)
- A CSH overview on the COVID-19 pandemic
- B. Agarwal, new book “Gender Inequalities in Developing /economies” launched. (April 21)
- Nicolas Gravel’s interview at France Culture
- Bruno Dorin appeared as a character in a French comic about Climate Emergency.