Nuclear deterrence today anchors the national security of all states that possess nuclear weapons. Certain principles or requirements of nuclear deterrence are the same for all such countries. For instance, the ability to threaten...
- agriculture article Book review call for papers caste conference COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy demography digital technologies economics Economics & Development education evaluation france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism representation research research assistant researcher rural India sociology South Asia study talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- [CSH-CPR Urban Workshop #163] Doing the ‘Dirty’ Work: Changing Caste and Value Relations in Delhi’s Waste Economies (A. Agarwal) on September 26, 2023 3:45 pm
- [CSH Workshop] Everyday legality: an empirical analysis of legal consciousness in India (A. Dinkar) on October 9, 2023 5:00 pm
- [CSH Seminar] Is caste a relevant comparative concept? (R. Lardinois) on October 23, 2023 5:00 pm
- Ashish Kothari, in the recording of the CSH Seminar
- Baishakh Chakrabarti – Seminar on “Bringing Down the House: The Legal Construction of Gambling ‘Spaces’ (1883-1913)” (20 September 2023).
- Dr. Laurence Gautier – in a Conference “Between democracy and progress? Development, Nation Building and Education in Early Post-Colonial India (1930-1964)”, 26-28 October 2023.
- [Opportunities] Call for applications for research grants in “Islamology”, Deadline-22 September 2023
- [Congratulations!] Prof. Bina Agarwal for receiving the Kenneth E. Boulding Memorial Award for Ecological Economics 2023.