Prof. Satish Deshpande honored us with a lecture for the 6th occurrence of our Lecture Series, last Monday. The event was online, consisting of a 50 minutes presentation followed by a QA with the...
- activism agriculture Bihar Book review caste COVID-19 CSH data mining Delhi economics Economics & Development education epidemics food france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala majority Muslim opportunities Pakistan phd position plastic politics Politics & Society preference recycling religion representative research research assistant Sayyid social status South Asia student Territorial Dynamics urban waste webinar working paper
- CSH congratulate Dr. Reguiessé, for successfully completion of her doctorate degree
- A CSH overview on the COVID-19 pandemic
- Ribadeau Dumas H. , (2021) फ्रांस से लेकर भारत तक, नारीवाद पर अंग्रेज़ी भाषा के दबदबे के बारे में मैंने क्या समझा। FII – Feminism in India (April 2021)
- B. Agarwal, new book “Gender Inequalities in Developing /economies” launched. (April 21)
- Nicolas Gravel’s interview at France Culture