The Centre de Sciences Humaines (CSH) invites applications for research assistants on a full-time basis, starting from 9th November 2020. The selected candidates will work within the framework of research project CHALLINEQ (see the...
- activism agriculture Bihar Book review caste COVID-19 CSH data mining Delhi economics Economics & Development education epidemics food france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala majority Muslim opportunities Pakistan phd position plastic politics Politics & Society preference recycling religion representative research research assistant Sayyid social status South Asia student Territorial Dynamics urban waste webinar working paper
- Ribadeau Dumas H. , (2021) फ्रांस से लेकर भारत तक, नारीवाद पर अंग्रेज़ी भाषा के दबदबे के बारे में मैंने क्या समझा। FII – Feminism in India (April 2021)
- A CSH overview on the COVID-19 pandemic
- B. Agarwal, new book “Gender Inequalities in Developing /economies” launched. (April 21)
- Nicolas Gravel’s interview at France Culture
- Bruno Dorin appeared as a character in a French comic about Climate Emergency.