Head of the Economics & Development research area at the CSH since 2014, Bruno Dorin was asked by the French Agricultural Research Centre for International Development (CIRAD) to write a note on the impact...
- activism agriculture Bihar Book review caste COVID-19 CSH data mining Delhi Dominance economics Economics & Development education evaluation food france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality innovation Kerala minorities Muslim opportunities Ordinal Pakistan phd position plastic politics Politics & Society recycling research research assistant Sayyid social status South Asia student Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh waste working paper
- Ribadeau Dumas H. , (2021) सरकारें ‘स्मार्ट’ शहर तो बना लेंगी, मगर औरतों के लिए ‘समझदार’ शहर कैसे बनेगा? The Lallantop (June 2021)
S. Irudaya Rajan in the recording of the CSH Lecture Series [#13]
- N. Belorgey, L. Gautier and J. Levesque in recording of the CSH Lecture Series [#12]
- Agatha Ingole recording in the CSH Lecture Series [#11]
- Call for papers: CSH-CEIAS-CNRS-EHESS online conference (un)Making the Nation: Religious (un)orthodoxies, Secular (un)certainties and Minorites (deadline 15 June 2021)