Südasien, volume 31, n° 2, pages 31-34
- Next Non-Farm Diversification and Rural Poverty Decline : A Perspective from Indian Sample Survey and Village Study Data
- Previous Gouvernance, nouvelles spatialités et enjeux sociaux dans les métropoles indiennes
- activism agriculture Book review caste CHALLINEQ cooperative COVID-19 CSH data data mining Delhi economics Economics & Development education epidemics evaluation field work food france full-time gender group farming History india Inequality Kerala opportunities Pakistan phd position plastic Politics & Society position recycling research assistant rural India Sayyid security social status South Asia student Territorial Dynamics urban waste webinar working paper
[CSH-CPR Urban Workshop #129 – ONLINE]
Cleaning it Up: The Effect of State Intervention on Informal Solid Waste Network in India (S. Laha) on October 27, 2020 3:45 pm
[CSH Lecture Series #6 – ONLINE]
Language as Privilege: English and its Others in Contemporary India (S. Desphande) on November 2, 2020 5:00 pm
- A CSH overview on the COVID-19 pandemic
- Bina Agarwal’s interview on women’s property rights
- [Job Offer] Research Assistants for field work – household survey
- National Geographic article on Aadhaar (in French), with Nicolas Belorgey (CSH).
- [Institut Français, India] Ph.D. Tour 2020 from 21 to 25 September 2020.