Review on Mitra, Subrata K. & Singh, V.B. (2009) When Rebels Become Stakeholders. Democracy, Agency and Social Change in India, New Delhi: Sage, 320 p.
- Next The Impact of Slum Resettlement on Urban Integration in Mumbai: The Case of the Chandivali Project
- Previous Do Indian States have the power to devise their own policies? A study on fiscal space
- activism agriculture Book review caste CHALLINEQ cooperative COVID-19 CSH data data mining Delhi economics Economics & Development education epidemics evaluation field work food france full-time gender group farming History india Inequality Kerala opportunities Pakistan phd position plastic Politics & Society position recycling research assistant rural India Sayyid security social status South Asia student Territorial Dynamics urban waste webinar working paper
[CSH-CPR Urban Workshop #129 – ONLINE]
Cleaning it Up: The Effect of State Intervention on Informal Solid Waste Network in India (S. Laha) on October 27, 2020 3:45 pm
[CSH Lecture Series #6 – ONLINE]
Language as Privilege: English and its Others in Contemporary India (S. Desphande) on November 2, 2020 5:00 pm
- A CSH overview on the COVID-19 pandemic
- Bina Agarwal’s interview on women’s property rights
- [Job Offer] Research Assistants for field work – household survey
- National Geographic article on Aadhaar (in French), with Nicolas Belorgey (CSH).
- [Institut Français, India] Ph.D. Tour 2020 from 21 to 25 September 2020.