- agriculture article Book review call for papers caste conference COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy demography digital technologies economics Economics & Development education evaluation france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim opportunities Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism representation research research assistant researcher rural India South Asia study talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- Next story Prof. Nicolas Gravel, “Indebate”, by Alliance Française de Delhi, on EQUALITY AND EDUCATION
- Previous story Ribadeau Dumas H. , (2021), L’Ennemi Public : revisiter le cinéma de Satyajit Ray pour décrypter la crise du Covid-19 en Inde (April 2021)
- [CSH Workshop] Toward a free economy (A. Balasubrahmaniam) on December 11, 2023 5:00 pm
- [CSH Seminar] The Untouchables in Markets: Discrimination in Labour employment, farming and enterprises/business as source of their high poverty (S. Thorat) on December 18, 2023 5:00 pm
- [Call for Paper] AJEI Joint Workshop, Deadline – 30 November 2023.
- Roland Lardinois, in the recording of the CSH Seminar
- Surinder S. Jodhka – book discussion “The Indian Village: Rural Lives in the 21st Century.”, 6 November 2023.
- [Job Offer] Research Assistants in Social Sciences, Deadline – 30 October 2023.