- Next Gisèle Sapiro in the recording of CSH talk
- Previous Mahesh Rangarajan, in the recording of the CSH Seminar
TAWA LAMA, Stéphanie. 2022. Gram sabha. G. Petit, L. Blondiaux, I. Casillo, J.-M. Fourniau, G. Gourgues, S. Hayat, R. Lefebvre, S. Rui, S. Wojcik, & J. Zetlaouï-Léger (Éds.), Dictionnaire critique et interdisciplinaire de la Participation, DicoPart (2ème édition). GIS Démocratie et Participation.
25 Nov, 2022
- agriculture article Bihar Book review caste COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy digital technologies discussion economics Economics & Development education evaluation france gender group farming History IIITD india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim Muslim politics Ordinal Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism practices research research assistant researcher sociology South Asia talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- [CSH Seminar #Hybrid] Caste, Collective Action and Local Government: Learnings from Bihar (M. R. Sharan) on December 12, 2022 5:00 pm
- Social Sciences Winter Schools Pondicherry [SSWSP22 – Rethinking Inequalities] 28 November to 2 December 2022
- Stéphanie Tawa Lama “The fluctuations of the right to stand: a study of the ‘2 child norm’ in India”, 28-29 November 2022.
- Asmita Kabra, in the recording of the CSH Seminar
- Dr. Laurence Gautier, in discussion on “Muslim Colombo” (11 November 2022).
- Gisèle Sapiro in the recording of CSH talk