- Next Slums in Indien – ein Überblick” (Slums in India – An overview)
- Previous Urban Democracy: A South Asian Perspective
- agriculture article Bihar Book review caste COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy digital technologies discussion economics Economics & Development education evaluation france gender group farming History IIITD india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim Muslim politics Ordinal Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism practices research research assistant researcher sociology South Asia talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- [CSH Seminar #Hybrid] How the tiger became Indian (and why). Ecology, Society and Culture in India, 1972 to 2022 (M. Rangarajan) on October 10, 2022 5:00 pm
- [CSH Seminar #Hybrid] The afterlife of land-based resettlement in the times of truncated agrarian transitions: A study of Adivasi conservation refugees in central India (A. Kabra) on November 7, 2022 5:00 am
- [Job Offer] Archival Research Assistant at CSH, Deadline – 16 October 2022.
- [Job Offer] Research Assistant in Economics at CSH, Deadline – 15 October 2022.
- Dr. Laurence Gautier – Panel Discussion on “Shaping the citizen in South Asia: Characters, Bodies and Emotions, c. 1900-2000” (19 September 2022).
- [Call for paper] 17th annual conference of Economic Growth and development. Deadline – September 15, 2022
- Dr. Laurence Gautier, in discussion on “Divorce and Democracy” (2 September 2022).