Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive.
- activism agriculture Bihar caste COVID-19 CSH data mining Delhi dengue Dominance economics Economics & Development education evaluation food france gender group farming History identity india inequalities innovation Kerala minorities Muslim Ordinal Pakistan pandemic plastic politics Politics & Society populism recycling research research assistant Sayyid social status South Asia student Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh waste working paper
[CSH-CPR Urban Workshop #140 ONLINE]
Set Adrift: Informal labour and contestations in Mumbai (G.Nair) on September 28, 2021 3:45 pm
[CSH-CEIAS-CESSMA Online Workshop]
The Digitalization of Urban Governance in India: Techniques, Ideas, Practices on October 11, 2021 1:30 pm
- Jean-Thomas Martelli (CSH) intervene with Christophe Jaffrelot (SciencesPo-CERI/CNRS) in the seminar ” Vers une approche du populisme comme représentation mimétique? Une étude computationelle des discours de Narendra Modi”, on Tuesday, 21 September 2021.
- Barathi Nakkeeran, (2021) Intersectional Solidarity in “Against White Feminism” Chicago Review of Books (August 2021)
- [Job Offer] Head Researcher in Social Sciences at the Centre de Sciences Humaines (CSH) in New Delhi
- C. Neusiedl in the recording of the CSH Lecture Series [#15]
- A. Ruddock in the recording of the CSH Lecture Series [#14]