Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive.
- activism agriculture article Bihar caste COVID-19 data Dominance economics Economics & Development education evaluation Farm laws food france gender group farming History identity india inequalities Kerala minorities Muslim Ordinal Pakistan pandemic plastic politics Politics & Society populism recycling research research assistant Sayyid social status sociology South Asia student talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh waste working paper
- Dr. Laurence Gautier, talk “Jamia: A Gandhian Institution” on 25 January 2022
- A series of seminars on “Sociologie des inégalité en Inde”, EHESS, Feb 2022 – June 2022
- Laurence Gautier, in the opening remarks with Prof. David Lelyveld “Formulations of ‘Caste’ and ‘Race’ by and about Muslims in India” on 18 December 2021 at 9:30 PM Indian Time (IST)
- Himanshu, (2021) What True MSP means, The Indian Express (December 2021)
- Stéphanie Tawa Lama in an online panel discussion on “Gender & Politics in South Asia” by Ireland India Institute, Dublin City University, Ireland on 30 November 2021 at 16:00 Indian Time