CSH Library is OPEN from Monday to Friday for visitors.
Opening Hours of the library
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
How to book a slot and choose documents
To book your appointment at the CSH library and to select the documents, Kindly fill out the google form
The catalogue of the CSH library is available here
How to Reach us
TAWA LAMA, Stéphanie. 2022. Gram sabha. G. Petit, L. Blondiaux, I. Casillo, J.-M. Fourniau, G. Gourgues, S. Hayat, R. Lefebvre, S. Rui, S. Wojcik, & J. Zetlaouï-Léger (Éds.), Dictionnaire critique et interdisciplinaire de la Participation, DicoPart (2ème édition). GIS Démocratie et Participation.
25 Nov, 2022
- activism agriculture article Book review call for papers caste COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy demography digital technologies economics Economics & Development education environment evaluation food france gender group farming History india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim opportunities Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism research research assistant researcher sociology South Asia talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- [CSH Workshop] Deconstructing citizenship in the classroom: a case-study of Muslims in Delhi (K. Bhatty) on February 6, 2023 5:00 pm
- [CSH Seminar #Hybrid] Endogamy and Christianity in Kerala : Analyzing the Knanaya Debate (N. Donald) on February 13, 2023 5:00 pm
- Nikhil Menon, in the recording of the CSH Seminar
- Dr. Laurence Gautier – Panel Discussion on “The School at Ajmeri Gate: Delhi’s Educational Legacy” (15 February 2023).
- Christophe Z Guilmoto, lecture “Will prenatal sex selection ever stop?” on 3 February 2023.
- Vanessa Guignery, “Literature and the Indian working class: Mridula Koshy in conversation” Journal of Postcolonial Writing, January 2023
- Blog by Paul Pavitra and Bruno Ventelou, “Efficacité et équité en santé, amis ou ennemis ?” in CES