CSH Library is OPEN from Monday to Friday for visitors.
Opening Hours of the library
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
How to book a slot and choose documents
To book your appointment at the CSH library and to select the documents, Kindly fill out the google form
The catalogue of the CSH library is available here
How to Reach us
- agriculture article Bihar Book review caste COVID-19 CSH data Delhi democracy digital technologies discussion economics Economics & Development education evaluation france gender group farming History IIITD india inequalities Inequality Kerala Muslim Muslim politics Ordinal Pakistan pandemic politics Politics & Society populism practices research research assistant researcher sociology South Asia talk Territorial Dynamics urban Uttar-Pradesh webinar working paper
- [CSH Seminar #Hybrid] How the tiger became Indian (and why). Ecology, Society and Culture in India, 1972 to 2022 (M. Rangarajan) on October 10, 2022 5:00 pm
- [CSH Seminar #Hybrid] The afterlife of land-based resettlement in the times of truncated agrarian transitions: A study of Adivasi conservation refugees in central India (A. Kabra) on November 7, 2022 5:00 am
- [Job Offer] Research Assistant in Economics at CSH, Deadline – 15 October 2022.
- Dr. Laurence Gautier – Panel Discussion on “Shaping the citizen in South Asia: Characters, Bodies and Emotions, c. 1900-2000” (19 September 2022).
- [Call for paper] 17th annual conference of Economic Growth and development. Deadline – September 15, 2022
- Dr. Laurence Gautier, in discussion on “Divorce and Democracy” (2 September 2022).
- Niazi Soheb, (2022) Local History in the Making: Tārīkh Nigārī at Qasbah Amroha (1878-1934) Urdu Studies (4), (25-45)