- Next Gautier, L., & Levesque, J. (2020). Introduction: Historicizing Sayyid-ness: Social Status and Muslim Identity in South Asia. Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society, 1-11.
- Previous Levesque, J. (2020). “From Student Organizations To Ethnic Parties: Sindhi Nationalism During One Unit” in Schaflechner, J., Oesterheld, C., & Asif A. (ed.) Pakistan: Alternative Imag(in)ings of the Nation State, Oxford University Press, pp.247-286
- activism agriculture Book review caste CHALLINEQ cooperative COVID-19 CSH data data mining Delhi economics Economics & Development education epidemics evaluation field work food france full-time gender group farming History india Inequality Kerala opportunities Pakistan phd position plastic Politics & Society position recycling research assistant rural India Sayyid security social status South Asia student Territorial Dynamics urban waste webinar working paper
[CSH-CPR Urban Workshop #129 – ONLINE]
Cleaning it Up: The Effect of State Intervention on Informal Solid Waste Network in India (S. Laha) on October 27, 2020 3:45 pm
[CSH Lecture Series #6 – ONLINE]
Language as Privilege: English and its Others in Contemporary India (S. Desphande) on November 2, 2020 5:00 pm
- A CSH overview on the COVID-19 pandemic
- Bina Agarwal’s interview on women’s property rights
- [Job Offer] Research Assistants for field work – household survey
- National Geographic article on Aadhaar (in French), with Nicolas Belorgey (CSH).
- [Institut Français, India] Ph.D. Tour 2020 from 21 to 25 September 2020.