Research department: Politics and Society The Centre de Sciences Humaines (CSH) invites applications for two Junior Fieldwork Research Grants, starting on 1 June 2019. The successful candidates will be part of the project “Intermediary...
- agriculture Book review caste contribution cooperative COVID-19 CSH data mining Distributions Dominance economics Economics & Development education epidemics epidemiology evaluation food france governance hospital ideas india Inequality Kerala maternity modern India modernity Ordinal Pakistan plastic practices public good Rajasthan recycling research assistant security slums South Asia subjective uncertainty Territorial Dynamics Transfers urban urban landscape waste working paper
- No Events
- A CSH overview on the COVID-19 pandemic
- UoH to conduct a History webinar with Ines Županov (CSH) on 26 June, about 16th century Jesuit Missions in India.
- [Opportunity] Funded PhD position on Gender and Urban Governance in South Asia
- Olivier Telle and Samuel Benkimoun’s (CSH) piece on COVID-19 and Facebook data in France, in The Conversation (in French)
- Anmol Seghal’s (CSH) article on UP and Kerala responses to COVID-19