UPDATED ON JULY 11th 2020 While the pandemic keeps growing in the world in general (where it has killed almost 600 000 people) and in India in particular, this country continues to alleviate the...
- agriculture Book review caste contribution cooperative COVID-19 CSH data mining Distributions Dominance economics Economics & Development education epidemics epidemiology evaluation food france governance group farming hospital ideas india Inequality Kerala maternity modern India modernity Ordinal Pakistan plastic practices public good Rajasthan recycling research assistant security slums South Asia Territorial Dynamics Transfers urban urban landscape waste working paper
- No Events
- A CSH overview on the COVID-19 pandemic
- UoH to conduct a History webinar with Ines Županov (CSH) on 26 June, about 16th century Jesuit Missions in India.
- [Opportunity] Funded PhD position on Gender and Urban Governance in South Asia
- Olivier Telle and Samuel Benkimoun’s (CSH) piece on COVID-19 and Facebook data in France, in The Conversation (in French)
- Anmol Seghal’s (CSH) article on UP and Kerala responses to COVID-19