[Job Offer] Research Assistants & Coordinator
The Centre de Sciences Humaines (CSH) invites applications for research assistant and coordinator positions on a full-time basis, starting on 29th July 2019.
The selected candidates will work within the framework of research project CHALLINEQ (see the description of the project). The research being conducted has two objectives which are as follows:
- to understand the factors influencing housing prices in the Delhi National Capital Territory.
- to understand better what drives the force of infection of two endemic diseases -malaria and dengue with respect to climatic factors, social and infrastructural inequalities and urban changes (in collaboration with National Institute of Malaria Research and National Institute of Immunology).
The selected candidates will have to realize interviews of households located in several areas of Delhi.
Positions being offered are as follows:
(1) Research assistants
- 3 positions as interviewers: household interviews related to house conditions/rent.
- 3 positions as health specialist (nurse, phlebologist…) to realize dipstick tests of selected household.
- 3 positions to measure environmental characteristics of household (temperature, indoor pollution).
Remuneration: 20,000 INR (Net) per month.
Duration: 3 months from 29th July 2019
Candidates should : be fluent in Hindi and English with good written and oral skills
- 1 position as coordinator
Remuneration: 35,000 INR (Net) per month.
Duration: 4 months from 29th July 2019
- be familiar with research methods; a previous research experience is required
- be fluent in Hindi and English with good written and oral skills
Application and selection:
Candidates should send a CV electronically to telle[dot]olivier[at]gmail[dot]com & neeru[dot]gohar[at]csh-delhi[dot]com
Applications must be received electronically latest by 19th July 2019. Pre-selected candidates will be contacted for an interview on the premises on 23rd July 2019.