- Next Gautier, L., & Levesque, J. (2020). Introduction: Historicizing Sayyid-ness: Social Status and Muslim Identity in South Asia. Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society, 1-11.
- Previous Levesque, J. (2020). “From Student Organizations To Ethnic Parties: Sindhi Nationalism During One Unit” in Schaflechner, J., Oesterheld, C., & Asif A. (ed.) Pakistan: Alternative Imag(in)ings of the Nation State, Oxford University Press, pp.247-286
- agriculture Book review caste contribution cooperative COVID-19 CSH data mining Distributions Dominance economics Economics & Development education epidemics epidemiology evaluation food france governance group farming hospital ideas india Inequality Kerala maternity modern India modernity Ordinal Pakistan plastic practices public good Rajasthan recycling research assistant security slums South Asia Territorial Dynamics Transfers urban urban landscape waste working paper
- No Events
- A CSH overview on the COVID-19 pandemic
- UoH to conduct a History webinar with Ines Županov (CSH) on 26 June, about 16th century Jesuit Missions in India.
- [Opportunity] Funded PhD position on Gender and Urban Governance in South Asia
- Olivier Telle and Samuel Benkimoun’s (CSH) piece on COVID-19 and Facebook data in France, in The Conversation (in French)
- Anmol Seghal’s (CSH) article on UP and Kerala responses to COVID-19