Year : 2012
Find below the CSH activity report for 2012
- Next Dengue spatial analysis in Delhi (Analyse de l’Emergence de la Dengue Et Simulation Spatiale – AEDESS)
- Previous Re-nationalization of India’s Political Party System or Continued Prevalence of Regionalism and Ethnicity ? Evidence from the 2009 General Elections
- agriculture Book review caste cooperative COVID-19 CSH data mining economics Economics & Development education epidemics epidemiology evaluation food france full-time governance group farming History hospital ideas india Kerala maternity modern India modernity opportunities Pakistan phd position plastic position practices Rajasthan recycling research assistant Sayyid security social status South Asia Territorial Dynamics urban urban landscape waste webinar working paper
Equalization of opportunities across caste groups in India (T. Kundu) on October 5, 2020 5:00 pm
- [Institut Français, India] Ph.D. Tour 2020 from 21 to 25 September 2020.
- [Job Offer] Director position at the CSH
- [Job Offer] Researcher position at the CSH
- Ines Županov (CSH) in a webinar organized by the Xavier Centre of Historical Research (Goa), on August 26th.
- A CSH overview on the COVID-19 pandemic